(My First verses in English)
Your sword eyes slays all my valour
And, I love to be a half-wit player
All I done is for a single reason
And, I would prey for simple treason
This is not a song of despair
A tale of cupid psyche of cuss
Oh young lass, I'm a rookie prime;
I knew, You wish upon a star;
I too wish upon a star, my sun;
Already our Ideas are in harmony
I eagerly awaits the ceremony
I want you next to my parents
And, I will be the same for you too
I wish our three lives* to mingle
I am really bored of being single
Oh lady, I admire you by dying inside!
Let me penance myself for my conduct
Staying reticent and feeling far from you**
Your patience and ignorance lash me hard
Don't know to sow love in a hatred heart
O, My air is full of Melancholy strains!
Dear! Molly eyes made me smile sometimes;
Ah,that sized ruby call forth to seal off many times!
I simply adore you! I truly need you!
My little pie, I am crazy about you!
Believe me, I can't breathe good
Hey baby, I think it is love ...
I wonder why I love you so much!
I want you to know many things
Don't you hear the voice of my silence?
I knew, you lied by saying not.
I long to be with you to hold your hand
Please, Present a kissing smile at me,
I will wait for you; I will wait for your love
Please hurry, baby, I miss you so much
* Public,Private,Secret
** Not far from you
Your sword eyes slays all my valour
And, I love to be a half-wit player
All I done is for a single reason
And, I would prey for simple treason
This is not a song of despair
A tale of cupid psyche of cuss
Oh young lass, I'm a rookie prime;
I knew, You wish upon a star;
I too wish upon a star, my sun;
Already our Ideas are in harmony
I eagerly awaits the ceremony
I want you next to my parents
And, I will be the same for you too
I wish our three lives* to mingle
I am really bored of being single
Oh lady, I admire you by dying inside!
Let me penance myself for my conduct
Staying reticent and feeling far from you**
Your patience and ignorance lash me hard
Don't know to sow love in a hatred heart
O, My air is full of Melancholy strains!
Dear! Molly eyes made me smile sometimes;
Ah,that sized ruby call forth to seal off many times!
I simply adore you! I truly need you!
My little pie, I am crazy about you!
Believe me, I can't breathe good
Hey baby, I think it is love ...
I wonder why I love you so much!
I want you to know many things
Don't you hear the voice of my silence?
I knew, you lied by saying not.
I long to be with you to hold your hand
Please, Present a kissing smile at me,
I will wait for you; I will wait for your love
Please hurry, baby, I miss you so much
* Public,Private,Secret
** Not far from you
No comments:
Post a Comment